1. P-K Social Club Is now a Private membership club.
2. Single man, you must obtain your invitation to P-K Social Club by contacting us.
3. Please do not call after hours. Singles and couples if you can not get a hold of us, Send us an email w/ a phone number where you can be reach and will contact you as soon as we can.
4. PARKING: Please, DO NOT PARK ON PUBLIC STREETS. When coming to P-K Social Club...you will see the Christmas lights hanging on the gate entrance. Turn in from Foothill Road and enter through the gate into the parking lot.
5. Upon arrival, check in and introduce yourself at the front desk and give the greeter your name. You will be asked to fill out a membership form, waiver and release forms. If you need to return to your car or wish to go outside for fresh air…it doesn't mean you can roam around outside the property. We do not wish to disturb the neighbors.
6. P-K Social Club has a bring your own bottle (BYOB) policy. We do not sell alcohol and you must check in your bottle. Get them labeled at the front desk or at the bar. If you bring beer, we appreciate it if you bring in cans instead of bottles. We supply the following mixers: Coke, Diet Coke, 7-Up, tonic water, club soda, ginger ale, orange juice, cranberry juice and grapefruit. If you want other mixers, lemons, or limes you should bring your own. We also supply coffee and filtered water.
7. We have a designated bartender. No one is allowed behind the bar except for the person tending the bar. The bartender (she or he) will label your alcohol and place them on the alcohol cabinet. Once you are ready for your drinks, the bartender (she or he) will hand you the bottle and a cup with ice. You will be the one mixing your own drinks. The bartender is there to assist you. There's no reason why you need to go behind the bar counter. If the bartender says you are not allowed behind the bar means you are not allowed behind the bar. If you have any questions about this setup please let a staff member know. We have wine cooler to keep your wine chilled and we have a commercial refrigerator for your beer and other beverages to keep your alcohol well kept chilled.
8. Last call for alcohol is at 1:30 a.m. into Saturday early morning & 2:30 a.m. into Sunday early morning.
9. The dance floor is for dancing. Not for social area or gathering area. No drinks allowed on the dance floor while you are dancing. Set your drinks down on the nearest table.
10. There is NO SMOKING in the HOUSE. There is a designated smoking area. If you are to enter and exit the smoking room, please make sure you keep the door closed. Please do not flick your ashes or drop cigarettes buds anywhere, dispose them in the ashtrays. Please be considerate of others.
11. To be a couple, you must be a man and a woman and be considered married or girlfriend/boyfriend as a steady relationship. And come to the party with your partner. No drinks (water is allowed) or smoking in the group room or in the playroom areas.
12. Single Women: If you are a single female and you register as a single female. You will be considered as a single registered female. Once you have registered. As a single female, you will be given a membership card as a single female. If or when you return to P-K and have a male escort you to the club and you are registered single female member you will not be considered as a couple.
13. Single men if you are a single male and you register as a single male. You'll be considered as a single registered male. Once you have registered as a single male, you be given a membership card as a single male. If or when you return to P-K and have a female escort you to the club and you are registered single male member you will not be considered as couple.
14. If you are a couple, you will be registered as a couple and must be a man and a woman to be considered married or girlfriend /boyfriend as a steady relationship. You will be registered as a couple.
15. We have couples only area on the 2nd floor and that means for couples only. Couples must enter at the same time and leave at the same time period couples are not allowed to bring in single man or women at the couple's only area.
16. We have the designated singles and couples area only on the 1st floor. If you are a single male or female you have been invited to play with a couple you are to play on the 1st floor only.
17. No touching without permission. Ignoring these rules can cost you to be removed from the club.
18. Men are not allowed to masturbate in an open area. Please do it privately where no one will get offended and disgusted.
19. If you feel the need to make out on the couches or any counters… make sure you place a towel on top of the couches or counter.
20. Do not get on the pool tables. Pool tables are there to play the game of pool nothing else. You will be removed from the club for abusing the privilege.
21. After the game of pool, Please do help yourself to return all the equipment back in its place.
22. No smoking in the house, social/group room or play rooms. Only in the designated areas.
23. Please remember that this is a private home and treated as you would your own. Keep it clean!!!
24. If you are chewing gum, please make sure you place them in the trash. Not on the floors or under the tables.
25. If you are done with your cup/drinks, make sure you empty your cups/drinks before you throw them in the trash bin. So many times the cups/drinks have been thrown in the trash and the cups/drinks are full of sodas or alcohol in them. Place all beer bottles, plastic bottles, soda and beer cans in designated recycle bins. Do not throw them in the regular trash bins. Paper plates, forks, knives, disposable cups are to be thrown in a regular trash receptacle.
26. Use towels are to be placed in towel bins, not in trash bins.
27. Please bring your own condoms. We are not obligated to supply our guests w/ condoms. Occasionally, we do have them when available. Condoms are to be placed in the trash bins in the bedroom, you should see the trash bins are on both sides of the beds and as you enter and exit the bedrooms. Please do not throw condoms on any of the floors; beds or to be thrown into the towel bins.
28. Please practice safe sex.
29. No means No! You are not allowed to touch anybody unless you have permission. If you ask someone for a phone number, to dance or to party and they say no, DO NOT ASK AGAIN. NO means NO! If they change their mind they will inform you.
30. No drugs of any kind inside or outside of the house and/or the properties of P-K Social Club you will be removed from the club for having/using drugs.
31. No cell phones of any kind. No excuses. Leave yourself phones in the car. If you need to make phone calls or call for a taxi let us know.
32. Don't drink excessively there are many things that can go wrong from drinking like a fish. Impaired judgement could lead to a ton of regrets when you sober up. Whiskey Dick isn't going to make anyone happy either. Excessive drinking and rowdy behavior are reasons to be removed from the club. Know your limits.
33. Rowdy and unruly behavior is not tolerated. We are here to have fun. This is not a frat party, which is not to say we don't get wild, but loud, obnoxious behavior, fighting, and jumping on the furniture is not permitted. If discussion becomes heated, don't wait to be asked to leave, please take it home. Again, we have zero tolerance for drama.
34. Group Room: Couples, Single men, & Single women are allowed into the group room. The group room is a play area. DO NOT BLOCK entrance to the group room. There is no drinks (water is allowed) or smoking in the group room or in the play areas.
35. LOCKERS: If you desire to use a locker for the night, bring your own locks. P-K Social Club does not supply locks. As you leave each night, remove your lock. These lockers are not for just your private use all weekend. They are for everyone to use. All locks that are left on lockers will be cut off and the contents of the locker will be disposed of.